Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Classroom Labels

It's back to school time here.  I officially have 2 weeks until my first day.  I spent Sunday spray painting some of my book bins to go with my new color scheme and most of Monday in my room with a long list of things to get done.  I love the new colors and how it brightened up my book shelves.


Next on the list was using Modge Podge for the first time!  I knew I wanted to do the grade, copy, file drawer for my teacher desk as soon as I saw it the first time.  The only problem was when I started looking I couldn't find any labels on TPT that matched my color scheme, so I made my own.  I LOVE the way it turned out.  

Once I made this I knew I needed the same labels for my 5 sets of drawers where I keep all my lessons, books, and supplies for each week.  I also went ahead and made them for my teacher tool drawers. 


If you like these you can grab them at my TPT store :

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Grade3andme


So when does everyone else start school?




No comments:

Post a Comment