Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Organization and Charlie McButton

I am on a mission to be organized this year.  I don't know how it works in your school, but we are back to doing lunch duty so we with have 25 minutes left to scarf down our lunch, go to the bathroom, and answer emails.  Doesn't it just make you want to HUNT down the people who say teachers get paid to much! Oh well at least I love my job, back to the topic.  Organization!!  I spent the last week filling 3 drawer organizers with all of my files, books to read to the kids, books to use at buddy reading, and games for my centers.  I used 1 drawer for every 2 stories. My hope is that I will just go to one place to put my copies and get my supplies and that will equal....wait for it.....A CLEAN TEACHER DESK:)

I did get a few things made for my TPT store.  I have a new Charlie McButton Literacy Pack that I am excited about using in my daily five rotations.  It includes phonics/spelling work for the VCCV, a page to use with the sleuth books, and a Respond to Reading page.  You can purchase it here.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Charlie-McButton-Literacy-Packet-1326055


original-1326055-1.jpg






No comments:

Post a Comment